Hi, I’m Matthew Malensek, a graduate student in the Computer Science Department at Colorado State University. I work as a research assistant for Shrideep Pallickara and Sangmi Pallickara, and my research interests are centered around distributed systems and data-intensive computing. Some of the projects I am involved with include:
- Galileo, a high-throughput distributed storage system
- Granules, a framework for distributed stream processing
- Failure recovery and fault tolerance functionality for discrete event simulations
This site serves as a place to host my projects, publications, and other miscellaneous things that need somewhere to live on the web.
- 20 May 2015: 3RVX 3 Beta 7 released
- 24 Apr 2015: Updated publications
- 26 Mar 2015: 3RVX 3 Beta 6 released
The best way to reach me is via email. You have two options:
Your comments, questions, suggestions, and corrections are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by!