Hi, I’m Matthew Malensek, a graduate student in the Computer Science Department at Colorado State University. I work as a research assistant for Shrideep Pallickara and my research interests are primarily centered around distributed systems and big data. I am currently involved in several research projects, including:
- Galileo, a high-throughput distributed storage system
- Granules, a framework for distributed stream processing
- Failure recovery and fault tolerance functionality for discrete event simulations
This site serves as a place to host my projects, publications, and other miscellaneous things that need somewhere to live on the web.
- 10 Dec 2013: Updated publications.
- 13 Jun 2013: Updated publications.
- 20 May 2013: Added project page for jbsdiff.
The best way to reach me is via email. You have two options:
Your comments, questions, suggestions, and corrections are always welcome. Thanks for stopping by!