Hi, I’m Matthew Malensek, a graduate student in the Computer Science Department at Colorado State University. I work as a research assistant for Shrideep Pallickara and Sangmi Pallickara, and my research interests are centered around distributed systems and data-intensive computing. Some of the projects I am involved with include:
- Galileo, a high-throughput distributed storage system
- Granules, a framework for distributed stream processing
- Failure recovery and fault tolerance functionality for discrete event simulations
This site serves as a place to host my projects, publications, and other miscellaneous things that need somewhere to live on the web.
- 23 Feb 2016: Updated Publications
- 9 Sep 2015: Updated Publications
- 2 Aug 2015: New 3RVX Website Launched!
firstname.lastname@example.orgDepartment of Computer Science
Colorado State University
1100 Center Avenue, Room 435 #5
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1873 USA